The Bailey Lives

Loving Life

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

First Day of School 2011

The summer is officially over and the new school year is upon us. I really was done with the little to no routine. We needed to have a schedule and I was out of ideas to keep everyone busy everyday. But, it is always bitter sweet because not only are they gone from me, but it means they are getting older. How is it that my first born is already a fourth grader??? I remember when I was in fourth grade and it doesn't seem like it was that long ago.



I really can't believe that my sweet little Dallin is a first grader. When we moved back here from Colorado Alexa was starting first grade. Time really does fly. He is six years old and before I know it he will be 16! They were excited to meet their classmates and teachers. It was cold and rainy this morning so all the pictures are in the house but these are my cute kiddos all ready to go. the back pack shot
cuties



such a big kid. she even has her accessories on!






Love this guy!







2 comments:

Jolley's said...

They are really cute kids! And I'm with ya on wanting a routine back!

brooke said...

Laura,

thank you for your incredibly sweet comment. You have left me nice comments before and I think you and your family are adorable.

You're right. We can do hard things! This is by far the hardest I have ever had to do but I will get through it. I just have a feeling there is something good waiting on the other side of this horrible abyss. So I am working my way through it just to get to the other side!

Thanks again! lots of love,

Brooke