The Bailey Lives

Loving Life

Friday, December 31, 2010

Where I Left Off

For some reason I can't move pictures so they are a little out of order. Let me know if you know how to move pictures. mmm... these cakes look good


Lily demolished hers


Carter just kind of picked at his


We're one!



Cute birthday girl

Cute birthday boy

It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to

The desserts



The Cakes- my friend just got into cake decorating. I asked for polka dots and she did a great job!

decorations- thanks for the cute buntings Nancy!


Birthday breakfast


Cute Carter

Dad showing Lily how to open a present


Cute one year olds!

Carter July 22, 2010

Lily July 22, 2010

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Laura, I'm loving your party pics, the buntings look great. They're not quite as cute as the babes, but close=}